*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921362-Blueberries-from-around-the-World/cid/1539948-The-Popular-Ditz
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Foreign · #1921362
Girls from all around the world will become big, juicy blueberries any way you choose.
This choice: Hillary, age 12  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Popular Ditz

    by: Glacia
Hillary was, as one would expect from her curvy appearance and long, curly blonde hair, the popular girl that all the other twelve year-old girls looked up to as a mark of status. She wasn't terribly bright, generally being a proper ditz and air-head not only in class but in normal life. If there was one thing she did well, besides cause boys to ogle at her frame, it was cheer leading. Her spirit and natural talent were unstoppable, thanks to her mother's training, and it was that prowess that brought her to the top. But being top dog really gave Hillary a case of lust for power. She was quick to judge a screw-up and rarely showed much compassion to those below her social class.

Such a life and attitude as hers would lead Hillary to have plenty of enemies in all social rankings, be it the quiet bookworms or other popular girls wishing to take the throne from under her. One of her enemies was clearly ready to take some serious initiative as Hillary finished practicing her cheer drills for the day. Oftentimes, Hillary would spend hours by herself training and learning new techniques at the school gym, and this one time would be her downfall as...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hillary found some gum just for her

2. Hillary was sacked and kidnapped

*Noteb*
3. A curse had been placed on Hillary

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glacia (UN: glaciaberry2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921362-Blueberries-from-around-the-World/cid/1539948-The-Popular-Ditz