*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1711380-Head-to-the-Pro-Wrestling-show-that-is-in-town-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: head to the Pro-Wrestling show that is in town that night.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head to the Pro-Wrestling show that is in town ...

    by: Unknown
You head to the local pro wrestling match that is going on that night. You arrive in your tight little green speedo, barely hiding anything. Your ass is fully bare as the speedo has crept up your ass crack. The crowd ooo's and awwws as you walk in. Knowing that this local pro wresting group is a little more mature than some of the family friendly events, you know before you arrive, that there will be no kids in the audience so you can really work up the crowd.

The side affects of the muscle stimulant seem to be overwhelming the crowd as people are pushing each other off of chairs to off you a seat next to them. You smile and decline as you walk to the front and find a single open seat ringside. Your nipples jump to full attention as your bare ass touches the cold steel folding chair. You notice a grown as the 30 something man next to you rubs his crotch as he stares at you. You reach over and pat his knee quickly just to tease him a bit more and drop him a big smile.

Your attention is drawn to the ring when you notice the ring is filled with all the wrestlers, staring down at you rubbing their crotches as well. Their speedos and singlets strain under the growing urge that has formed in their pants. A few wets spots are already apparent on a couple of the guys.

The announcer grabs the microphone with one hand, while cupping his crotch with the other and announces....

"Tonight's card has been changed. A battle royale will take place tonight with a challenger from the crowd. That challenger from the crowd will be selected by the reigning champion "Meat Goodbody".

Meat pushes the other wrestlers out of the way. All the wrestlers are extremely fit and muscular. A few of them could easily be competiting professionally as bodybuilders. Just to give yourself a little extra exposure, you slide forward on your chair enough so your package drops down off of the chair hanging like a massive bag of meat off of a counter at the butcher shop.

You can obviously hear the other wrestlers "whispering" dude in the speedo. You can see where meat gets his name from as his extremely tight singlet cannot hide a raging hardon inside the singlet. The tip of his manhood reaches all the way up between his massive pecs.

"Would anyone be against me choosing this man in front. The only man I can see who could potentially beat me, Meat Goodbody" for the championship?

"Me!" Shouts the man that has been sitting next to you. "I want your right here!"

You stand up and face him so your crotch is at his face level. "Tell you what, good looking" you say to the man who you now realize is extremely handsome, "You can be my manager at ringside so you don't miss a minute of the action and have the best view."

"GET IN HERE!" Meat yells and rubs his crotch. "I have one additional stipulation to this match. Not only does the winner get to be the new champion, but in order to win the match, the winner must..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1711380-Head-to-the-Pro-Wrestling-show-that-is-in-town-