*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2614779-The-girls-dont-notice-Jessicas-new-penis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: The other girls don't notice Jessica's new penis.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The girls don't notice Jessica's new penis.

    by: Shortyboss
“Morning, Jess,” said Daniella as Jess entered the common area.

“Hey, guys,” said Jess. “Notice anything different about me?”

“Not really,” said Mai, shaking her head.

“You mean, apart from the fact that you forgot to take care of your morning wood again?” said Claire.

“Claire!” said Mai.

“What?” said Claire. “It is kinda obvious, especially with that skirt on.”

“So, you don’t find it weird that I have a penis?” Jess asked as she sat down.

“Of course not,” said Daniella. “You were born with it, weren’t you?”

“Yeah, everyone knows you’ve got a cock,” said Claire. “And nobody’s ever been bothered by it.”

“Why are you wondering about that, all of a sudden?” asked Mai.

Jess was stunned. Her friends really thought she’d had a penis her entire life, despite the fact that she’d only grown it a few minutes ago.

“Jess, you okay?” asked Daniella.

“Uh... well...” said Jess as she recovered from her shock.

You have the following choices:

1. Jessica keeps quiet about her power.

2. Jessica tells them about her power.

*Noteb*
3. Something else happened...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2614779-The-girls-dont-notice-Jessicas-new-penis