*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Seaside Fantasy
  2. On the coast line
  3. In mobius
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2113205-A-Seaside-Fantasy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: Espio  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Seaside Fantasy

    by: Unknown
         The purple chameleon quickly took notice of you and promptly ran down from the monumental cliff, arriving just inches from your face in a matter of seconds. " Who are you ?" he bluntly asked in his quiet tone of voice " How did you get here ?". The sudden and straightforward nature of his questions took you initially by surprise, but you soon responded to both with a simple " I don't know". What you eventually came to discover was that you didn't just arrive in a simple flash of light, but you instead fell to wherever you'd arrived at, leaving you with only a select few memories. But, that didn't really matter all that much during your first amongst many visits to the inhabitants of the planet you soon remembered as " Mobius", seeing as how all of your lost memories came back overtime, but were quickly overshadowed by the unforgettable moments you experienced in this world of your dreams.

         Over the course of the three weeks you spent in Mobius, you were finally able to explore your innermost desires with the characters of your then vague childhood, something you remembered having a few dreams of doing and was finally given the opportunity to do so. The first character you'd done anything sexual with was Espio, a intelligent ninja who truly had a heart of gold. Before then, however, he simply ignored your genuine confusion and insisted upon knowing who you were, to which you replied with the same answer every time. Despite his persistence, you couldn't help but feel magnetized towards him. His enigmatic presence and appearance only helped to add more to your sudden attraction.

          "Well, if you truly don't know," he ultimately responded " then I should apologize for my ignorance. I'm truly sorry for heckling you with questions you can't even answer. If there is a way for me to make it up to you, let me know.". With that offer being thrown onto your table, you immediately got the perfect vision of repayment. Before the chameleon could rush off to his home, you instantly stopped him and reluctantly told him of your compromise. " C-could I...could I maybe get...a few sniffs of your feet ? I mean, if that's too bizarre, then-" Espio gently placed his index finger over your mouth. " You needn't ask for something else. I'am fully willing to let you do whatever you want with my feet, or perhaps...something else ? It's the most I could do for you, but I don't mind one bit. I just hope that I can FINALLY experiment for once.".

         After giving him an odd glance, you steadily shift yourself back on to the soft sand alongside Espio. The ninja chameleon then leisurely lays his legs on your lap and begins to zone out as you think of what your first move should be.

You have the following choices:

1. Remove his shoes

*Noteb*
2. Stare into his eyes

*Noteb*
3. Do something else that's mundane

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2113205-A-Seaside-Fantasy