*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the coast line
  2. In mobius
  3. Welcome Back
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2110611-On-the-coast-line
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: On the coast line  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On the coast line

    by: Unknown
         As your eyes wandered for a brief moment, you quickly realized that you'd arrived on a beach that ran a great ways along a large coastline of sorts. You forcefully lifted yourself from the golden white sand, and began a survey of the area in hopes of finding some answer as to where you were. For what seemed like miles upon miles, you walked along the desolate beach without seeing a single speck of life, which sent a cold shiver up your spine. But...you soon find "it", the definitive answer as to where you'd traveled to. After taking a quick peek at the mountain tops, your eyes suddenly make out the body of...

You have the following choices:

1. Espio

2. Sonic

3. Knuckles

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2110611-On-the-coast-line