*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. But you are a girl Tails
  2. Chose Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924296-Tails-the-Vixen/cid/1551667-But-you-are-a-girl-Tails
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1924296
Tails gets turned into a girl from unforseen things.
This choice: But you are a girl Tails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

But you are a girl Tails

    by: Banjogeek
Tails wakes up from sleeping and saw that everything looked out of place to him.It looked to him that he was in a female bedroom.Tails gets out of bed and goes over to the dresser were he has photos of himself and Sonic.He sees himself as a girl next to Sonic who is still a guy.

"What happen is this some sort of crazy dream?"questioned Tails to himeself.

Tails then looked at himself in the mirror and he was still a guy.

"I am still a guy so this must be a dream,"answered Tails as pinched himself.

"I am not dreaming what happened I must know!?"exclaimed Tails.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banjogeek (UN: xanaboy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banjogeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924296-Tails-the-Vixen/cid/1551667-But-you-are-a-girl-Tails