*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280847-The-world-after-the-Tranformation-Wave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2280847
a wave has changed people both physically and mentally. ( give Points for contributing)

a wave has changed people both physically and mentally. ( give Points for contributing)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
the transformation wave is about a mysterious energy that altered the world, and changed people forever, some even mentally.

the changes were random and had no intention,the changes were random and had no intention, for example, a fat nerd, could end up as a bimbo with giant breasts and dumber than a rock, or a supermodel end up turned into a dog both physically and mentally, some who ended up as animals ended up being animals mentally. There are also a lot of anthros, and weird looking people, many changed race and gender, like a 45-year-old man from Arizona who became a 20-year-old Japanese maid and totally forgot English being able to speak only in Japanese . The changes were strange and varied.


About six months have passed since the Transformation wave happened, countries and governments fell and thematic communities began to form, like mini kingdoms ruled by princess anthro cities or bimbo villages. Toon city and others.

So together let's explore and create this new world


Rules


-all kinds of changes are allowed in this TG, AP/AR,WG. animal anthros, Futa. etc.

-this is designed for total freedom, so enjoy and be creative

(give 100 point, for contributing, and if your chapter has more paragraphs I will give 100 more per paragraph, if it is quite extensive and detailed I will give 1,000)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280847-The-world-after-the-Tranformation-Wave