*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices:
  2. Chose Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924296-Tails-the-Vixen/cid/1551757-More-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1924296
Tails gets turned into a girl from unforseen things.
This choice: More Choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More choices:

    by: Wasp
Stop and Smell the Roses: Tails encounters an odd flower which sprays mind-and-body-transforming spores/pollen.

The Jealous Lover: How about one of Sonic's myriad love interests decides to turn Tails into a girl, so that he won't hang around with Sonic anymore, and the girl can get her way with the hero?

A Best Friend's Gift: A gender-bent Sonic turns Tails into a girl in the same way she transformed, to give the 'gift' of femininity to her adoptive little brother. (Soon to be sister.)

A Powerful Mix-up: Tails uses his powers on Moebius, but the weird energy affects cause them to backfire and gender-bend him.

You have the following choices:

1. Stop and Smell the Roses

2. The Jealous Lover

3. A Best Friend's Gift

4. A Powerful Mix-up

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wasp (UN: rayton592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banjogeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924296-Tails-the-Vixen/cid/1551757-More-choices