*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kidnapped classmates
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1552926-Kidnapped-classmates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
Chapter #1

Kidnapped classmates

    by: BrianBoyEater
You enter school with a plan to kidnap all your hot boy classmates. You've been a cannibal for a long time. Your dad was a cannibal and he taught you all about how to eat boys. Of course, you first want to fuck them and play with them a bit first. You knock out the secretary in the school office and announce all your victims' names on the loud speaker and ask them to come to the main office. When they arrive, you hold them at gunpoint and order them to march out of the school to a house you have prepared.

At the house you make them all strip naked and lock them together in a room with no windows or escapes. You take two of your sexy schoolmates into a seperate bedroom. Who do you take?

Charles the 17 year old with the toned body and Andrew the 16 year old with the tan body?
Jimmy the 18 year old with the lean body and Dylan the creamy, lean baseballer?
Matt the yummy 16 year old drummer and James the sexy basketballer?
Tom the creamy young football stud and Paul the delicious sax player?
Vinny the goofy, funny, hardbodied footballer and Andre the tan, sexy soccer star?

You have the following choices:

1. Charles and Andrew

2. Jimmy and Dylan

3. Matt and James

4. Tom and Paul

5. Vinny and Andre

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1552926-Kidnapped-classmates