*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1621046-Bend-Jimmy-over-and-pound-his-ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Bend Jimmy over and pound his ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bend Jimmy over and pound his ass

    by: BrianBoyEater
You pull Jimmy to you and bend him over so that his tight ass is exposed. You take a long, sloppy lick on his asscheeks and then start to slurp him open with your thick tongue. Your tongue moves inside the older teen's hole and he squirms and writhes sexily as you eat him out.

You hock a wad of spit into your hand and lube yourself up with it before thrusting into Jimmy's tight boy hole. He screams and you shove a hand in his mouth to shut him up as you assfuck him. His virgin hole is ripped open as you explode your creamy load into him and pull out, cum leaking from his body. You lick his neck a few times and then let him fall over, panting and sweaty. You look at Dylan, your tongue still hanging out of your mouth. What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fuck Dylan!

*Noteb*
2. Make Dylan eat Jimmy!

*Noteb*
3. Eat Jimmy yourself!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1621046-Bend-Jimmy-over-and-pound-his-ass