*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924629-The-Never-Ending-GTS-Party/cid/3355814-Comon-girls-Lets-have-some-fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924629
You are shrunk at a party full of women.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Com'on girls! Let's have some fun!

    by: Lei
I stand on the couch. 'This is crazy'.. I think to myself. My mind leads of to think about how I can safely get out of this when my entire 1 inch body is thrown into the air, landing back on the sofa. A lady with long blond hair sat down on the sofa. Her beer can empty she moans as she let's her head drop back. With her other can she throws the can across the room. Her face turns into a pout. She moans again, clearly tipsy. A large hand with beautiful acrylic nails lifts from the side, and with it, she puts her hand inside her clothes, rubbing special area. A musty strong smell releasing itself from it. I stare in utter shock.. along with curiosity.. and . . .amusement. "ohhoho.. wha'do we have here Nadia?" Another lady says. The blonde looks up, continuing to play with herself. She let's out a heavy breath "May.. I need something .. something different.. right now." Her eyes squinted with lust. I looked over to the now named 'May', with hazel brown, neck long hair. Her eyes deadlocked on me. I freeze. "Nadia.. you are feeling.. 'that' .. need right now? Right..?" I have a feeling it not your usual 'that'. The blond Nadia nods needily. "For once" the brunette speaks, "we may be able to do something about that.."
I feel my paralysed body be picked up in a hand before I'm kidnapped into a room. Two hands hide my vision and any attempt of escape as I try to get out. "Take your cloths of Nadia.. undress with me~" I hear the brunette say. Minutes pass and then I hear, "baby, I got a surprise for you!" the brunette speaks. "Baabbyyyy hurry upp~ !!" Nadia moans. Light fills my vision as one of the hands remove themselves. Two giantesses staring at me. "We can keep them.. don't worry." The brunette says. My face drops. Keep me?? I'm no pet! I'm human! "Hi I'm May, and this is Nadia." She says gesturing to the blond. I stare in disbelief. Nadias pussy was pulsing as she lay with her back arched fingering herself. "Huh.. well if you don't talk we'll just get straight to the point!" She holds me like a USB as she leans in closer to the blonds eager area. "Baby you REALLY want it now.. it looks like I don't even have to prepare you this time!" The brunette says. She rips of my clothes reveling my naked body. I feel something warm, wet and sticky mess up my hair. I look up and see cum as I feel my now slippery body be rubbed up against a wet pussy. "No! Stop!" I scream to no avail. They didn't hear me.. my body is continued to be rubbed against a very wet, special area. "How do you like my girlfriend's natural lube?" The brunette says. I squirm and wriggle, trying my best to get away.

You have the following choices:

1. The intimacy continues(vore)

*Noteb*
2. Get away

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lei (UN: remi2929201047 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924629-The-Never-Ending-GTS-Party/cid/3355814-Comon-girls-Lets-have-some-fun