*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk at the party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924629-The-Never-Ending-GTS-Party/cid/1553647-Shrunk-at-the-party
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924629
You are shrunk at a party full of women.
Chapter #1

Shrunk at the party

    by: mahboi
         It's about 9:00 PM and the girls are at your house. They are hard at work prepareong for your party. You are not that much of a party animal but the wanted to thank you for being a great friemd. How could you refuse?

         "I can't wait for the party to start!" Maria shouted. "Yeah! I invited ALL my friends. Hope that's cool." Stefani says, winking at you. You blush and say "Yeah...that's fine."

         At that moment, Sylvia and Roxxy burst into the front door with boxes in hand. "Were back! And we brought the good stuff!" Sylvia says. You look in the boxes and see bottles of beer and wihsky. "Oh...I didnt know it was THAT kind of party." you silently say.

         At around 10 the guests start to arrive. So many people showed up, your house has never been this packed. Not too long after the beer supply begins to disapear. You don't drink the stuff so you grab a purple beverage from Maria's cooler.

         A couple hours pass and everyone is drunk (except you). The living room is a mess, people are passed out on the couch and floor, and the stereo is still blasting Roxxy's Pat Benatar album. You finish off the purple liquid as you gaze upon the collapsed crowd. You sit on the couch and begin feeling funny.

         You notice the room getting bigger. You look at your drink and realize you just drank a shrinking potion. As you panic it dawns on you. You are shrinking in a room full of giant drunk women. You are now an inch tall.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924629-The-Never-Ending-GTS-Party/cid/1553647-Shrunk-at-the-party