*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1564051-Quibbler-Creatury-I-Think-Not
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1926821
In this fun tale you're a student at Hogwarts, but due to a spell gone wrong you shrink!
This choice: Thinks you are some strange creature from the quibbler.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Quibbler Creatury? I Think Not.

    by: Icarus
Her eyes settle on you. You almost jump for joy, that someone noticed you. You start shouting her name happily. "Luna! Luna, it's me, Malcolm! From Ravenclaw!" But Luna apparently did not hear you, because she just studied you curiously for a moment, before saying anything. "I know what you are, you filthy little creature. You're a Zimboggler, my dad wrote about you in the Quibbler. You eat people's dreams and replace them with nightmares. That's foul work. And, exactly as the Quibbler says, 'The only way to stop this foul worker is with a foul smell'!" Luna exclaims, excitedly. Before you can run she grabs you up her hand, with a quiet little "Gotcha!".
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1564051-Quibbler-Creatury-I-Think-Not