*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Encouter of the Pink Kind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929662-Majin-Lamp-Love-and-Vore/cid/1574365-Encouter-of-the-Pink-Kind
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929662
You are visited by a female Majin who takes a liking to you.
Chapter #1

Encouter of the Pink Kind

    by: Phazoid
You sigh as you walk home from school, looking down at the street below your feet. Yet another day has gone by, and being the freshman hasn't gotten any better. High school wasn't the glamorous place you though it was back when you were in junior high; Even more so because the guys that picked on you back then were back to picking on you here. You're an anime fan. How can you help it?

The worst disappointment of the year has to be that your fantasy of true love hasn't come true yet. No girl even seems to look in your direction. You shake your head and continue walking to your house.

As soon as you enter the house, your little sister, Hannah, comes running and hugs your leg. "Hey, big brother!" You chuckle and rub her head. Hannah could make you smile no matter what had happened.

You head up to your room and fall onto your bed, tired from the day’s events. You drift off into sleep, thankful that you have a few moments of peace.......

You wake up slowly, and you look out the window. The sun was just beginning to set. You hear your mother calling for you. "I need you to go to the store real quick."

You shrug and go downstairs, getting the money from your mom and heading out the door.

On your way, you go through the park, which had the shortest way to the store. And that's when you saw her.......

You froze in your tracks as she stood there, looking at you. She had bubblegum pink skin and holes throughout the body. She was about your height, surprisingly. Her clothes seemed a bit baggy, but still showed off some of her curves, including her long boots. Her eyes were red, and her skin seemed to morph on her head to look like hair. And on the top of her head extended a short antenna. She had a stern expression on her face, staring you down.

You make the motion to step back, but she steps forward at a much faster pace, coming towards you. Something had kept you from running; something in your mind just wouldn't act upon the fear. She stepped closer and got within arms reach, and then she spoke.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phazoid (UN: phazoid3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929662-Majin-Lamp-Love-and-Vore/cid/1574365-Encouter-of-the-Pink-Kind