*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Really Strange Meeting
  2. Encouter of the Pink Kind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929662-Majin-Lamp-Love-and-Vore/cid/1576599-A-Really-Strange-Meeting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929662
You are visited by a female Majin who takes a liking to you.
This choice: "Hmpf." (Neutral)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Really Strange Meeting

    by: Phazoid
"Hmpf"

That wasn't the response you'd thought you'd get. It was like she was brushing you off like some common girl off the street. She had an uncaring look on her face now, and she basically walks right past you. You are no longer frozen in fear, but are stunned by the fact that this being had just ignored you.......

You turn around and see her strut off. You can't believe this. An alien was on Earth, and she passes by you like you were nothing......and you were offended.

She stopped at the entrance to the park, and you took this chance to approach her, a bit nervous. "H-hey!"

The pink girl turned to look at you. "What do you want?" Her voice seemed like it belonged to someone your age.

You gulp a bit but continue. "A-are you....an Alien?"

She shrugs. "I guess to you, that would be a yes. So what?"

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. She was answering you like she wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. She catches your expression and smiles. “First time seeing a Majin? Be glad it was me, or this planet my not be existing right now.”

“M-majin? Like Majin Buu, Majin?”

“Yeah. Pft. He’s the popular one alright, even on this planet. But he doesn’t have my natural charm.” She laughs a bit. “So, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Lamp.”

“I-I’m Michael…..sorry. It’s my first time seeing an alien.”

“Every time I see a primitive species see me as their first alien, it’s kinda funny. Your expression is priceless.” She smiles. “Anyways, my ship crashed here, and I have no idea how to fix it. I’m also guessing your species isn’t advanced enough to fix it. So until I can figure out myself, I guess I’m staying here.”

You look shocked again. She’s staying?!?

“So, Michael, how about you show me around? Might as well see what you got on this rock. And maybe I can meet some more of your species along the way. What are you called?”

“Uh…humans….on Earth.”

“Earth….humans….I’ll remember that.” She gives a wink, and you flinch a bit. “So, how about it? Gonna give me a tour?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phazoid (UN: phazoid3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929662-Majin-Lamp-Love-and-Vore/cid/1576599-A-Really-Strange-Meeting