*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Male
  2. The BIG-inning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930214-World-of-berMass/cid/1577225-Another-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1930214
A world filled with various creatures of various walks of life. A world of Macro.
This choice: Another Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Male

    by: Ace Jones
Well there is Plucky Duck, who's story can be followed.

Though there are plenty of others to follow as well:

Othello Drake, a heavily muscled 305cm black and grey Dragon who works at the Ãœbermass Development Lab situated some way out of town. Always wears the Lab Coat while at work, but anything he wears tends to threaten to tear itself free even before he tries to grow! Which happens a lot as he does love to test his products on himself.

Zack McConach, a 290cm black Wolf, also of a powerful, muscular build, and boyfriend of Othello. Enjoys frequenting the gyms to maintain his physique, though he’s willing to use special products when he really wants to get BIG! He is more than willing to volunteer himself for product testing at Übermass to bring in more money for himself and Othello, while enjoying it at the same time.

Lorenzo Buchanan, a 318cm Dragon with titanium-silver scales for most of his body with a lighter shade of silver for his wing membranes and front. Owns a rather successful Internet Firm which has made him a self-made billionaire which permits him to enjoy the finer things in life. Is quite a womaniser and is a regular user of Ãœbermass Growth Products.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Plucky Duck

*Noteb*
2. Follow Othello Drake

*Noteb*
3. Follow Zack McConach

*Noteb*
4. Follow Lorenzo Bachanan

5. Another Male

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bahamut626 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930214-World-of-berMass/cid/1577225-Another-Male