*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The BIG-inning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930214-World-of-berMass/cid/1576832-The-BIG-inning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1930214
A world filled with various creatures of various walks of life. A world of Macro.
Chapter #1

The BIG-inning

    by: Bahamut626
In the world of ÃœberMass. There is a special company named ÃœberMass, that specialises in the development, and sales of special products that enable rapid, and in some cases, extreme growth. With a solid reputation for high reliability and strong sales, this company dominates its market.

Within this world, there are many different kinds of anthropomorphic beings that live happily enough side by side, even if the odd exception here and there do exist. And to support this, various industries have been created to support the many groups. From the small Foxes and Cats that don't get much taller than 170cm, to the much larger Dinosaurs and Dragons that can reach over 420cm in height. But for all of them, any day can be quite a spectacular one for them.

So the only reals questions that are asked are: For who, will the day be such a spectacular one for?



Today, it will be......



Vincent Schmidt - The Founder, Owner, and President of ÃœberMass Incorporated. A 205cm Windragon of a light, yet strong build. With silver-grey fur, black feathered wings, very long brown hair that reached halfway down his back, and almost always seen wearing his trademark red overcoat with black, fingerless gloves. If he isn't working at his company, you'll usually find him alongside...

Terra Crescent - A 190cm Gila Monster with emerald green scales for most of her body except for gold-yellow scales over her front. Slender, except for an impressive bust, while loving to wear tight clothing. She is the girlfriend of Vincent and often likes to "help" him with testing out some of his products when not at the gym she owns.

Dmitri Healey - A 351cm - when standing, but over 750cm from snout to tail - Asian-Type Dragon who's very slim for his height. Deep crimson scales for the most part, with dark chestnut-colour for the scutes. Very strong in spite of his apparent weak build - think Drako from the TMNT 2K3 Series - and willing to use it when required to. Works as head of security at ÃœberMass, but has been known to work for testing when needed.

Of course, there are plenty of others to choose from, all part of the fabric of this story.

A/N - To clarify an important point here, this world is quite unlike ours in terms of Geology and Orbital Nature. Specifically the world inhabited here is not what would be considered a Planet, but rather a Blue Moon. That is, it's an Earth-like world that orbits a Parent Gas Giant Planet which in turn orbits its parent stars. The plural there is because this is a Triple-Star System with the inhabited world maintaining a Stable Orbit around the Binary Pair (one at 0.74 Solar Mass and the other is 0.37) within the Habitable Zone, while the third Sun (0.43 Solar Mass) orbits the lot at an immense distance where it's influence is weak at best.

This results in the inhabitants being able to see an orange and red star in the day sky and a very bright star during their nights. And their day involves completing one full day/night cycle which is directly tied to their orbit around the Parent Gas Giant, taking about 14 days here on Earth to complete.

You have the following choices:

1. Vincent Schmidt

2. Terra Crescent

*Noteb*
3. Dmitri Healey

4. Another Male

*Noteb*
5. Another Female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bahamut626 (UN: bahamut626 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bahamut626 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930214-World-of-berMass/cid/1576832-The-BIG-inning