*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Terra Crescent
  2. The BIG-inning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930214-World-of-berMass/cid/1653083-Terra-Crescent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1930214
A world filled with various creatures of various walks of life. A world of Macro.
This choice: Terra Crescent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Terra Crescent

    by: Bahamut626
Terra Crescent isn't what most people would refer to as "pretty". Standing at an impressive 190cm in height, she often found herself standing taller than many males. Furthermore, she was also hampered by her hairlessness, not bald or shaven (which was a style that could be found in certain cultures) but completely hairless. Granted, she was a lizard so it was quite normal to be lacking it. Yet that didn’t stop her from learning the hard way that many men found this to be a turn-off.

What Terra did have in her favour though, was her build. For her height, she was slim, almost to the point of being athletic with hardly any fat on her body. To add to this, in front of her chest, she carried an impressively large pair of firm, yet squishy D-Cups which appeared larger thanks to her build. Something she would take advantage of by wearing tight-fitting clothing that could reveal a teasing amount of her cleavage while still retaining modesty. V-Necks being a particular favourite of hers, which could send men into lampposts or have them receive a jealous scolding from wives and girlfriends on a good day. Incidentally, this was a similar reason as to why she almost never wore a bra, though she would claim that this was because they couldn’t fit her right.

Her scales came in two colours. The majority, a rich green-teal, while the belly, undertail, inner thighs, neck, lower snout, and her ample breasts came in a soft yellow-amber.

For Terra, her main employment (and thus income) came from the Holiday Home that she had inherited from her Great Aunt when she had died, which she would travel to shortly before the start of each holiday season in order to make certain that everything was still in order and ready for the next round of guests. Located several hours drive away, in an idyllic mountainous terrain, it was a great place for those who wished to be away from the hustle and bustle of City Life. Though she had been known to make use of it herself, usually when she and Vincent were able to have time off together.

While she wasn't at work she would live with Vincent, and be a regular visitor to his main offices, and, at times, she would be willing to help him test out some of his test products to assess their worth.

Personality-wise. Terra Crescent is and adventurous, curious type, with a willingness to try out new things. With a friendly nature and a tendency to look on the lighter side of things. However, she is known to act on impulses without taking the time to think things through, and has been seen to be a bit of a ditz and being quite gullible. On top of that, she does become bored rather easily.

But what is she going to do right now?

You have the following choices:

1. Head to the Holiday Home

*Noteb*
2. At the Holiday Home (On-Season)

*Noteb*
3. At the Holiday Home (Off-Season)

*Noteb*
4. She's with Vincent

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bahamut626 (UN: bahamut626 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bahamut626 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930214-World-of-berMass/cid/1653083-Terra-Crescent