*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experienz
  2. Choose your player
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930286-Trapped--Transformed-in-Virtual-Reality/cid/1583979-Experienz
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1930286
Trying out the latest in out-of-body experiences when something goes horribly wrong.
This choice: A teenage boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Experienz

    by: Yote
Michael Fifteen-years-old. Michael has been prohibited by his parents from using VR simulations, except under their direct supervision, out of fear of the effect the extremely violent and sexual nature of some of the content might have on his developing psyche. Somewhat hypocritically, the rest of his family secretly (or openly) seem to relish such material. Michael is somewhat short and scrawny for his age.

Mark The father. A businessman, he uses the VR tech to unwind from the stresses of work. Would like to use the technology to spend more quality time with his children.

Susan The mother. An ex-nurse, Susan is now a full-time housewife. She finds her life tedious and uses VR to relieve her boredom. In addition, her husband's busy schedule means that their sex life is almost non-existent. She secretly leads a second online life of debauched sex with strangers she meets on the internet, though still tries to be a loving mother and wife.

Jessica Michael's twin sister.

Ryan Michael's older brother. Shares a combative relationship with his younger sibling and enjoys humiliating him both at school and home.

Damien Michael's young brother. Five-years-old and quite a handful. Has an aptitude for destroying electronic devices.

Rex The family's faithful dog. Has been with the family for as long as Michael can remember.

Currently Michael was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930286-Trapped--Transformed-in-Virtual-Reality/cid/1583979-Experienz