*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930286-Trapped--Transformed-in-Virtual-Reality/cid/1664723-Simulation-1-Readers-choice
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1930286
Trying out the latest in out-of-body experiences when something goes horribly wrong.
This choice: Simulation #1 (Reader's choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Simulation #1 (Reader's choice)

    by: Yote
As your true body goes limp and your mind drifts into VR, the chill of the server room permeating your body melts away, only to be replaced by a deeper cold. Opening your eyes for the first time, you discover yourself sprawled on the ground, half-buried in a deep drift of crisp snow. The night sky thick with dense, swirling flakes. Your body is numb, as though you've been laying there hours. A white, frozen landscape stretches out around you. In the distance, barely visible through the flakes, is a clutch of dark buildings, warm, flickering firelight pouring from the windows.

You sit up and shake your head to clear the disorientation and fuzziness common from insertion into the sim. As you do so, a lustrous mane of golden-blonde hair falls in front of your eyes, glimmering with the melting flakes of snow caught in it. You're a...

You have the following choices:

1. God

2. Goddess

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930286-Trapped--Transformed-in-Virtual-Reality/cid/1664723-Simulation-1-Readers-choice