*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930286-Trapped--Transformed-in-Virtual-Reality/cid/1887473-Goddess
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1930286
Trying out the latest in out-of-body experiences when something goes horribly wrong.
This choice: Goddess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Goddess

    by: Anthony-kun
Noticing the long, lustrous hair, you look down, and sure enough you see that you have a female avatar. It's no biggy in any event - you've been a virtual woman before and it's just something you either adapt to or can change anyway - but what surprises you is the amount of minute detail that was used for your avatar. Calling yourself the ideal beautie would be an insult to your divine looks. Everything about you has been made perfect down to the nano-level. Your large swaying breasts and your lovely round butt just seem to be last minute add ons to your all ready natural form.

There is no doubt the computer has placed you in the form of a member of the local pantheon, as per protocol. That would certainly explain how you can be naked in this weather and not already suffering hypothermia. You climb to your feet, enjoying the sense of power in the body's limbs. The snow reaches to your knees.

"Who am I?" you speak, and even though it is your own voice, you can not help the thrill of arousal that goes down your spine.

The words of the computer burn in the corner of your vision. [You are Amitara (Pronounced A-Mi-Ta-ra), supreme Mother goddess who gave birth to ten thousand worlds. To are to gods what gods are to a normal mortal man. Note: All other deities deemed unavailable due to involvement in current quest lines.]

"Nice" You say out loud as a sudden blast of cold wind hits you. Despite the fact that the current temperature of the surroundings are stated to be twenty seven degrees below zero, in degrees C, you do not feel the least bit uncomfortable.

"Even if I don't need them... clothes would have been nice," you say to yourself as you begin heading towards the distant town and the promise of meeting either of your parents or at least some NPCs.

Suddenly you find yourself dressed in an elegant Japanese Kimono of rich colored silks. Though you were still barefoot.

"Hmm, an Asian setting." You mutter as you look down at your breasts that were still very easy to see.

"System, increase time dilation to maximum." You call out, wanting to make sure the amount of time you have to spend here, and not be watching the shop, is as low as possible.

[Time Dilation changed to One Million X real world time.]

"Calculate amount of game time if ten real world minutes are used."

[At one million X real world time, roughly nineteen years of game time will have passed.]

You couldn't help but smile at that, it seems that your decision to upgrade the time dilation hard and soft ware was the right choice after all.

It just gave you the ultimate paid vacation after all.

When you finally get to the village you head towards a...

1. Tavern (A geisha inhabited tea house)

2. Other

You have the following choices:

1. The Tea House

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anthony-kun (UN: anthonyl6892 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930286-Trapped--Transformed-in-Virtual-Reality/cid/1887473-Goddess