*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trouble with Tink
  2. Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
  3. To start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930610-Truly-tiny-around-small-women/cid/2585034-Trouble-with-Tink
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1930610
You find yourself shrunk to a tiny size even compared to fictional tiny characters.
This choice: waist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trouble with Tink

    by: TheEvilOnion
Her eyes fluttered open. Immediately everything felt strange. Not only were her surroundings rocking, they were also... huge? Like, hundreds of feet tall sorta huge.

The girl frowned. What was going on here? She backed into something, only for two enormous hands to clamp down on her shoulders. She was steered around, only to see a mass of green. And it giggled.

The girl forced her face upwards to see the face of... that fairy from Peter Pan?

What was her name... tinker bell! That was it!

Only issue was, this tinker bell was like twice her size. And grinning.

The girl swallowed down her fears. Whatever was going on here, panicking was not about to help. Suddenly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheEvilOnion (UN: shrunkenlesbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930610-Truly-tiny-around-small-women/cid/2585034-Trouble-with-Tink