*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931090-BBT-TFbody-part-fusion-please-add
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1931090
the characters of big bang theory gain some tf & fusing ability's after using some lotion

the characters of big bang theory gain some tf & fusing ability's after using some lotion

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Dr. Leonard Leakey Hofstadter is an experimental physicist with an IQ of 173 originally from New Jersey who received his PhD when he was 24-years old. He shares an apartment in Pasadena with colleague and friend Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Unlike his equally geeky friends, Leonard is interested and quite adept in building interpersonal and social relationships with others, and is quite successful with women.

Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper is a theoretical physicist, possessing a Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, Master of Arts, a PhD, an ScD, and an IQ of 187. Originally from East Texas, he was a child prodigy, starting college at the age of 11, and receiving his PhD at age 16. He is cold and calculating, and refrains from any form of physical contact if possible. Sheldon exhibits a strict adherence to routine to the point of exhibiting obsessive–compulsive disorder, performing specific activities on specific days and specifics times, such as doing the laundry on Saturday night at 8:15. Any disruption to this routine distresses him enormously.

Penny, is Leonard and Sheldon's neighbor across the hallway. Originally from a small town outside of Omaha, Nebraska, she is a waitress and occasional bartender at the local Cheesecake Factory and also an aspiring actress. Her profession and educational qualifications (she had dropped out of community college) are a constant source of disparaging comments from Sheldon. She has dated several men during the course of the series, including Kurt, Stuart and Zack, but her recurring love interest is Leonard.

Howard Joel Wolowitz is an aerospace engineer at Caltech's Department of Applied Physics with a Masters in Engineering who often hangs out at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Unlike Sheldon, Leonard, and Raj, Howard has no doctorate, and often gets disparaged as a result, especially by Sheldon. He defends this by pointing out that he has a master's degree in Engineering from MIT and that the equipment he designs is launched into space, unlike the theoretical work of his friends.

Dr. Rajesh Ramayan "Raj" Koothrappali is Howard Wolowitz's best friend, and yet another genius of the group; his name is usually shortened to "Raj". He is originally from New Delhi, India, and he works in the Physics department at Caltech, where his area of expertise is particle astrophysics. He lives in an apartment in Pasadena. As with his friends, he is mutually involved with and obsessed with science fiction and comic books in general, and is usually the one to propose various real-life questions derived from such works, such as the functions of the tails of the Na'vi in the film Avatar. He is also a fan of Harry Potter. Raj hates India, Indian food and Indian music, however, he does appreciate the Indian lullabies his mother sang to him and the catchiness of Hindi phrases. Raj is a Hindu and believes in karma (reincarnation), but eats beef. Raj is extremely shy around women, and finds himself unable to speak to or while in the presence of them unless he drinks alcohol, or he believes he has drunk alcohol. When Penny or Bernadette is around, Raj usually whispers what he wants to say to Howard or Leonard, who then repeats or responds to what Raj says out loud, although at times Howard will embarrass him by saying something completely different and inappropriate.

Dr. Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (after marrying Howard, nee Rostenkowski): is originally a waitress and co-worker of Penny's at the Cheesecake Factory, which pays the way for her graduate studies in microbiology per "The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary". A recurring joke in the series is in reference to Bernadette handling infectious biological specimens before preparing food or making physical contact with people, which eventually results in her and her entire research team spending New Year's Eve 2010 in quarantine. She is of Polish origin and Catholic upbringing and admits that she cannot lie very well because, according to her, the teachers "kind of whip that out of you" – and is frequently seen wearing a cross necklace. Bernadette is introduced to Howard by Penny after he invoked the "Girlfriend Pact". At first, she and Howard do not get along, as they appear to have nothing in common. When they find out that they both have overbearing mothers, they feel a connection. Subsequently, Howard realizes Bernadette presents a real opportunity to develop a lasting relationship and, in an impulsive manner, he proposes to her.

Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler is a neuroscientist and Sheldon's love interest in the series. She has a Ph.D. in neurobiology, with a research focus on addiction in primates and invertebrates, occasionally mentioning such experiments as getting a capuchin monkey addicted to cigarettes or starfish hooked on cocaine. Raj and Howard met Amy through an online dating site after secretly setting up an account using Sheldon's name and information. The site matches her to Sheldon, and the two share many similar traits. Once she and Sheldon meet, she becomes, as Sheldon puts it, a girl who is his friend, but not his "girlfriend". They briefly ended their friendship when they got into an argument over whose field of study was superior. The two initially communicate online and via webcam, but at the encouragement of the group, she starts hanging out with the gang in person.

Dr. Leslie Winkle is an experimental physicist who works in the same lab as Leonard. In appearance, she is essentially Leonard's female counterpart, equipped with the black framed glasses and sweat jackets. She is one of Sheldon's arch-enemies, due to their conflicting scientific theories. Though they both consider each other to be intellectually inferior, Leslie is much wittier than Sheldon, regularly calling him "dumbass" and besting him in their exchanges. Leslie has had casual sex relationships with Leonard and later Howard.

There are more characters from the series if you like to add them you can like Stuart, Mary Cooper, Mrs. Wolowitz, Dr. Stephanie Barnett, Dr. Eric Gablehauser, Dr. and Mrs. Koothrappali, Dr. Beverly Hofstadter, Barry Kripke, Wil Wheaton and more.

Rules: No deaths, No mind control or experiencing the other person's life through there eyes, Only object transformations such as turning into shoes, clothes, undergarments and or fusing with the object, also body part fusion to such as feet, arms, hands, legs and anything else having to do with body parts thanks.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931090-BBT-TFbody-part-fusion-please-add