*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931090-BBT-TFbody-part-fusion-please-add/cid/1581044-How-it-all-begins
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1931090
the characters of big bang theory gain some tf & fusing ability's after using some lotion
Chapter #1

How it all begins

    by: joey
It starts out as any normal day with Leonard and Sheldon getting up, taking there showers, getting dressed and eating breakfast. Little did Leonard know Sheldon had started working on something unusual. The thing he was working on was some uni-sex body lotion for his girlfriend Amy Farrah Fowler and his friend Rajesh Koothrappali, cause they both were getting sick of buying lotion over and over again, so they asked Sheldon if he could so kindly make them a lotion that only needed to be used once and only. When Leonard and Sheldon began making there breakfast Penny walk in (Leonard's girlfriend) she asked if she could join them for breakfast Leonard said it was ok but Sheldon made a remark on how she is such a free-loader, Penny then makes a remark back at Sheldon, but he really didn't care for it much. Then Penny brought up on how she doesn't have any body lotion and was wondering if any of them had any she could use. When Sheldon hears about this he thinks to him self that he could use Penny as a test subject for his new uni-sex body lotion. He tells Penny that he has some and gives her the body lotion he made for Rajesh and Amy, after he gives her some Leonard then says that him and Sheldon have to head out for work, Penny then gives Leonard a kiss and says goodbye and have fun at work to Sheldon an Leonard. After they both left for work Penny went back to her apartment and began to get ready for work. When she started getting dressed she began to feel weird, then when she began to put on her black flat shoes for work her foot started to sink into it, she freaked out and pulled the shoe off her foot, when she did that her hands started fusing with her shoe. When this all started happen she began to realize that it must be because of the lotion that Sheldon gave her, she then tried reaching for her phone but then fell into the rest of her black flat shoe. She saw that she had her eyes and mouth in the front of the shoe where the toes would be, she knew his cause she could she her shoe-self on the floor in the bottom right hand corner of her large wall-mirror. She didn't know what to do at the time but then she realized that she left her front door to her apartment opened a little and heard Bernadette asking if she was ready. Penny then began shouting for help from Bernadette, she rushed into Penny's room and saw nothing, Penny told her down here, Bernadette was in shock to see that penny had become a Black flat shoe with eyes and a mouth. Bernadette asked her how did this happen, Penny then explained that it was from the body lotion Sheldon gave her, Bernadette wasn't surprised to hear about it cause she thought Sheldon might be using her as a test subject which he was or getting revenge from all the mean things Penny called him. Penny said I need to get out of this shoe, Bernadette replied that maybe after work she can take her back to her lab and somehow try to get her out of the shoe and back to normal. Penny agrees with it, then Bernadette says she has no room to put her anywhere in her purse so she tells Penny if she could leave her right black flat here and wear Penny to work, Penny says fine go right ahead it can't get much worse then this, little did she know it does.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: joemal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931090-BBT-TFbody-part-fusion-please-add/cid/1581044-How-it-all-begins