*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Awkward Situation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/1582312-An-Awkward-Situation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1931393
Ken has been offered a substantial scholarship to shrink himself and record the results.
Chapter #1

An Awkward Situation

    by: Haro-Haze
Ken had always been a strong type of character, after all he had spent much of his life playing sports and building up muscle so that he could get into a good school and play sports for a good team in order to make millions of dollars. He had spent many hours working on his applications with his neighbors eldest daughter Jenn and had even committed himself to extra's such as assistant coaching of the middle school volleyball, after the original assistant coach got pregnant and was about to go into labor. Ken lived with his mother Jennifer(39) and three sisters Rosie(12) Kelly(9) and Kathleen(22), he felt weird most of the time being the only guy in the house. Ken's life would soon change forever when he got an offer from a large electronics company to be a test subject in their latest project, they had been selecting athletic males for this project because they would have the best chance of surviving, of course this came with a large risk and a large reward. In return for participating in this project Ken was to be given $50,000 dollars in the form of a school scholarship, of course any money that wasn't used would given to him directly, with this came a list of instructions for whoever was around Ken when he shrunk, meaning he would need someone present to keep records of how shrinking affected him.Ken didn't read these directions but understood why he would need someone present so that he could grow back afterwards little did he know that the device in the box that had been ship to him did not have a growth feature.

The only question that was running through Ken's mind was who he should choose, he knew so many people he felt that he could trust from family, to neighbors, and friends included, not to mention the volleyball team he had been assistant coaching. Ken finally made a decision to go to his __________ for help.

You have the following choices:

1. Family

2. Aunts House

3. Neighbors(left)

4. Neighbors (right)

5. A Friend/Acquaintance

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/1582312-An-Awkward-Situation