*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3.4: Sarah
  2. Changes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931416-Changes-30/cid/1583826-34-Sarah
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1931416
An AB/DL Story
This choice: 3.4: Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

3.4: Sarah

    by: mrx1
Today it's time to move. Your mother got a new job, who's better paid than her old one, but she would have to drive 2 hours to reach the town where the new work is. Because this long way is impossible to drive every day, she decided to move with you and your older sister to the town.

You don't like to move, you would prefer to stay with all your friends that you have here. Your sister will also lose many friends, but she doesn't care so much like you. She knows, that it's better for the family, because mum will earn more money. Yesterday you have allready said good by to your friends and today you will move. The furniture and all other things are allready loaded in an truck, that brings the things to the new house.

Your mother packs the last things in the car and then she says to you and your sister to get in. After all of you are in the car, she drives of. Your older sister starts to read a book and you look out of the window. You are sad that you can't play with your friends anymore. By the time, you get very sleepy. It doesn't take long and you fall asleep.

After an hour you wake up again. But you realise, that someting isn't right. You feel that your pants are wet. When you look down, you see a very big wet spot. You can't beleve it! You have wet yourself while you selpt! This hasn't happened since you were a little kid. After all, your'e allready eight years old!

What should you do now? You don't want that your sister sees it!

You have the following choices:

1. You wisper to your mum that you had an accident

2. You try to hide the spot

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrx1 (UN: mrx1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931416-Changes-30/cid/1583826-34-Sarah