*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You try to hide the spot
  2. 3.4: Sarah
  3. Changes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931416-Changes-30/cid/2044544-You-try-to-hide-the-spot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1931416
An AB/DL Story
This choice: You try to hide the spot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You try to hide the spot

    by: login2me
You try to hide the wet spot on your jeans and it works well. No one in the car had noticed your accident, but soon a new problem clouds your mind. Suddenly, you feel a powerful need to go number 2. You hadn't gone before you left the house and were cursing yourself for not going.

You try to get your mind off your bowels by listening to the music blasting from the speakers, but it wasn't working. Squirming in your seat, you wonder how long you can hold it before you have a smelly accident that your mom and sister would be sure to notice. You ask your mom how long it will be till you reach a gast station. "It will be about another hour," she said "Why? Do you need to use the restroom." You say no, as you were embarresed to admit that you were about to have an accident should you not get there soon.

After 50 minutes of driving, you are almost to relief. By this point you are squirming and holding your stomach, trying your best not to have an accident. Your sister and mom haven't noticed your need this whole time. You are about 5 minutes away from the gas station, what happens?

You have the following choices:

1. You lose control and mess yourself

2. Your sister Tanya messes herself!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 login2me (UN: login2me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931416-Changes-30/cid/2044544-You-try-to-hide-the-spot