*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3.3: Robert
  2. Changes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931416-Changes-30/cid/2188975-33-Robert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1931416
An AB/DL Story
This choice: 3.3: Robert  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

3.3: Robert

    by: dandwhit
You sit in math class, surrounded by the fellow students of 3rd grade at your new school. You're trying to desperately to fight the urge you have to poop.
You'd ask to go to the bathroom but you know that this teacher never let's anyone go, let alone with just 10 minutes to go until the end of class. But ten minutes will not be enough.

You're fidgeting in your chair and crossing your legs, vigorously straining to avoid having an accident.

The pressure inside you builds up and it is suddenly all too much to handle. You feel a large mess enter the back of your underwear and feel huge relief. The relief is short lived as a bad smell fills the surrounding area. This is your first day at school. What a way to make an impression you think.

You delicately try to move position and shift the mess to not put so much pressure on it but end up just sitting down in it even more. Your underwear is now completely caked in soft poop.

There's now 8 minutes left of class and next is recess.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dandwhit (UN: dandwhit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931416-Changes-30/cid/2188975-33-Robert