*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932279-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Mother/cid/1585782-It-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1932279
Debra is shrinking...and losing control.
Chapter #1

It begins...

    by: gulliverstoy
Debra woke with splitting headache. She laid in bed dreading getting out of it. Yesterday had been a horrible day...she picked her car up from the auto repair only to find out if cost $400 more than she was originally quoted. She had a huge argument with Alex her fifteen year old stepdaughter over being allowed to go out even though she knew she was grounded for breaking curfew for the fourth time this month. They had never been close, even though Debra tried repeatedly. She'd married Mark when Alex was seven, after he'd gone through a messy divorce. It started as pouting and not listening, and now in her teens it's blossomed into rule breaking and screaming matches. Through all of it she still loved Alex and hoped she'd simply grow out of it.

She and Mark had their own child, Katie, who was now eight. Katie loved everyone unconditionally, and she and Alex even got along. Debra had spent the last two nights treating Katie for a cold that she was now completely over, but the headache pounding in her head made her wonder if now she had it. She could hear the little stomping of feet alerting her that Katie was up so she decided it was time to get up herself. Throwing the heavy blankets off her she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, when she noticed her clothes were hanging off her loosely. Puzzling this as she scooted off the bed the sudden drop surprised her as she fell to the floor. Quickly she got to her feet and her shirt hung off her shoulders and her panties had fallen to her feet. Looking around she saw that her bed was huge next to her and came up to her chest! She backed away noticing the night stand, the dresser...everything was huge! Her feet got caught in her discarded panties on the floor and she fell back on her rump. As she gathered her shirt around her she heard a knock on her bedroom door. It was Katie.

"Mom...are you up?" her daughter asked from the other side of her door. Debra panicked when she looked and saw how huge her door was..then imagining how big Katie must be. Was she dreaming?! It felt real. Another knock. "Mom?" the voice called. Debra saw the door handle rustle and her eyes darted around the room for someplace to hide, but it was too late as her door opened. Debra looked in shock as Katie stepped into the room. Her daughter was taller than she was! "Mom, are y-..." Katie's eyes found Debra on the floor and it stopped her mid-sentence. For a moment they simply stared at each other in disbelief. "....Mom?" the girl asked, thinking she was being tricked. It was when Debra finally snapped out of her daze and began to scramble away that Katie realized it must be real. Katie began walking slowly to the small woman tangled in the shirt on the floor. Debra had scurried as far as the wall and turned to see that Katie followed her and was now standing between her and an escape. The small woman huddled in her flowing night shirt as the giant girl slowly knelt down in front of her. "Mom...what happened?!" she asked.

Debra gathered her shirt and stood up. Standing she saw that she only came up to Katie's chest. She was only that much taller...but she seemed so proportionally bigger. Thicker and more massive compared to her now diminutive stature. Katie reached a hand out and rested it on her shoulder, making Debra jump when she felt contact with the big hand. "Katie...I...don't know.." she finally stammered out. Katie smiled and started to giggle. "What the hell is so funny?" Debra asked. Katie stiffed her giggles, "Your voice...it sounds funny. Like a little girl." Debra had then realized it did in fact sound higher. She started to cry from the shock and frustration and fear of what was happening to her. Katie's face went immediately from humor to sadness, "I'm sorry mommy...I didn't mean to..." Debra put her head against Katie's chest as she wept. The small woman felt two strong arms gently wrap around her as her daughter tried to comfort her.

After a few minutes of tears and a large child's hand gently patting her back as they hugged, "I'm...I'm ok, Katie." Debra tried to sound convincing but it didn't work on either of them. "I...don't know how this happened... I just can't believe it's real..." Katie looked up and down her mother...then around the room, spying the pile of socks and pair of panties next to the bed. "Should we call the doctor, mommy?" she asked. Debra imagined a room of doctors poking and prodding her in a cage and it frightened her. "N-not yet, honey...let's...just wait on that." They exchanged worried looks, until..."Holy shit...."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gulliverstoy (UN: gulliverstoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932279-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Mother/cid/1585782-It-begins