*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The family is eating dinner
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933262-Claire-indulges-with-mom/cid/1589349-The-family-is-eating-dinner
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933262
Jen worries that her teenage daughter Claire, is too skinny. Fattening and feasting ensues
This choice: The family is eating dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The family is eating dinner

    by: clutch
Claire was sitting with her family eating dinner.
'Claire, would you like seconds?' her mom asked
'No, I really don't think I should mom.'
'You sure, honey? I really think you should eat some more, you look so rail thin.'
'You really think so mom? I guess I will if you think I should.'
Claire's father, Ron was about to say something but Jennifer shot him a look that shut him up.
'Great!' Jennifer said. She stood up from the table, causing her belly to shake. Ron noticed just how big his wife had gotten. As she walked into the kitchen her butt bounced and her perky boobs jiggled. She brought back a big plate of lasagna, with much more food on it than Claire was originally served.
'uhm. Wow thats a lot, but thanks.' Claire reacted.
'Well you're a growing girl!' said Jennifer. Claire devoured the plate, showing her gluttonous side, even asking for thirds. Watching her daughter eat made Jennifer hungry too, so she got one for her as well. At the end of the night both ladies were stuffed after a big dessert.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933262-Claire-indulges-with-mom/cid/1589349-The-family-is-eating-dinner