*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Park
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933438-Turnabout-Brian/cid/1590072-The-Park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933438
Brian turns into different characters from the Ace Attorney series.
Chapter #1

The Park

    by: TrashyTrishy
Brian sighed to himself as he walked through the park, wishing he had something positive to think about. It was a bit depressing to take his nightly walk through the forest near his home if he was just going remind himself about his confidence issues. Brian tended to be on the shy and timid end of the personality scale, and it usually meant that he avoided talking to people or making himself the center of attention, or much attention at all.

Working retail had been a nightmare, and being shy and never being able to present himself confidently had lost him one job already, and he sometimes just wished that he could be somebody else, or at least someone a bit more outgoing. It wasn’t like he didn’t have friends, but he wasn’t the type to approach somebody.

He had tried the bar scene, but being unable to look anything but awkward had made that unsuccessful. In all honesty, it wasn’t that he didn’t have the looks for it, as he tried to remind himself. Tall, Short brown hair, square jaw, fit body, face that didn’t look like it had been hit by a sledgehammer, it was mostly the fact that nobody wanted to go for the guy who looked like he’d run away the moment you tried to talk to him.

Still, if he was just going to whine to himself about his problems, he felt like he shouldn’t bother coming at all, and put it out of his mind as he enjoyed the cool breeze passing by his jacket and the atmosphere of the place.

Most people would have found the place creepy at night, and not a place they’d find themselves in unless they had a flashlight and were looking for notes pinned to trees, but Brian had been coming for years, and had gotten to the point where he didn’t even bother using the torch he brought half the time, preferring the relative lack of light of the stars and moon thanks the relative lack of light-pollution compared to the rest of the town, and his night-vision to navigate around.

He figured that he had better head back, and began to head towards the footpath when he spotted a small glint in the corner of his eye on the ground, and not the normal glass glint of a discarded beer bottle. He moved closer to it, and it seemed to be some kind of necklace. Somebody’s lost jewelry? He fished it out of the thick grass, and instead of jewelry, it was a circular rock with a hook on the end and a circle cut out of the middle on a necklace with two large pearl-like balls on it, and for some reason it reminded him of something.

He stared at it for a second before remembering what it was. A magatama, he believed? That was the correct name for it, right? It actually reminded him of the one worn by a character in the Ace Attorney series, and come to think of it, the necklace looked exactly the same, as far as he could remember, what with the color and the extra balls next to it on the necklace. Probably just a coincidence, he thought to himself. He couldn’t imagine why you’d have a replica of it though, it wasn’t exactly like magatamas were a popular fashion accessory. Or at least the last time he checked, he wasn’t big on fashion.

You have the following choices:

1. It turns him into Maya

*Noteb*
2. It turns him into Phoenix

*Noteb*
3. It turns him into Mia

*Noteb*
4. It turns him into Pearl

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933438-Turnabout-Brian/cid/1590072-The-Park