*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Future Jenna
  2. Who are we talking about?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1647140-Future-Jenna
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Future Jenna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Future Jenna

    by: clutch
Jenna worked her way up the corporate ranks and now was in charge of the entire branch. She was now 32, with her own office. Her branch was running smoothly in her first year in charge of everything.

Sitting down in her own special office the 500 pound manager undid her belt and pants button. As with most of Jenna’s employees there was a clear correlation between Jenna’s weight and her years of experience working at the office. The longer she worked there the longer her waistline grew. Thus her first act as boss was to make the office more suited for someone of her…ilk (basically for really fat girls that eat a lot). These “adjustments” kept Jen and her employees literally “fat and happy”. As she worked on her BOD (Box of Doughnuts) she looked out to examine her employees

Alice sat at her desk. The 27 year old had the face of an angel, and the body of a hippo. Through high school and college she was a popular kid. Cheerleader, prom queen, honor roll, she was perfect. Alice combination of looks and personality were almost too good to be true, but all good things must end. When she joined the office she couldn’t help but get caught up in the gluttony of her coworkers. Despite her angelic qualities she was helpless to the sinful indulgence that plagued the office. While her inner beauty remained, her outer beauty became buried in a layer of fat. Her sense of restraint eroded. As Jen looked, Alice leaned back in her chair and patted her doughy belly. While she remained gorgeous for someone of her size, there was no way of ignoring her obese state. The 340 pound cutie lifted her plump body out of the chair. Spinning around 90 degrees she showed her massive butt and wide padded hips.

Melissa sat at her desk across from Alice. The two were best friends. However Melissa was only 25. She was already a bit chubby when she got the job but working at the office unleashed her inner glutton. Being a fat girl was in her nature. Melissa was always greedy, lazy, indulgent, and fat, so when she joined the office she was in her natural habitat. She fell in love with pastries and fast food, stuffing herself constantly. Melissa pigged out so much she had blimped up to 370 pounds. Even around the office she was fat for her age. The young whale sat at her desk shoveling doughnuts into her mouth. Her free hand undid her bottom shirt button. Her overfed gut pushed out over her thighs.

Victoria was stationed at the entrance to the office. The young secretary had been working at the office for only a year. She was already chubby when she joined the office. The freshman 15 continued to the college 60 for Vicky. Being a young and naive she was quick to adopt the office lifestyle. Being a ditzy party girl she had no thoughts of restraint or consequences. She was too busy enjoying her early 20’s to get concerned over her weight. Sitting at her desk all day she had piled on 70 pounds in her young career. Now at 23 and 260 pounds she happily sat on her flabby butt, grazing on junk food.

The second most experienced worker at the office was Courtney, a cheery woman who was a diligent worker. She had been living the office life for many years now and over time had completely let herself go. At 410 pounds the 29 year-old stuffed herself daily at the office. She was a veteran of the gluttonous office lifestyle. After many years at the office she had become very comfortable with her situation even though it had turned her into a 400 pound whale. Jenna watched Courtney make her way back to her desk. It was clear that she was coming from lunch for her entire midsection was on display. She was cradling her stuffed belly and heavy fat rolls with her hands, or at least as much as her hands could hold. As she waddled her way through the office she accidentally bumped into another coworker.

Jenna watched as the newest addition to the office bounced off of Courtney’s puffy side blubber. Christina joined the office just a few months ago. Just 22 years old Christy was just a hot young thing straight out of college. Remarkably she still had the thin sexy frame that she had the day she started working. Christy was really shy around the office, and wasn’t socializing with any of her coworkers, it was probably why she remained so thin. This was bothering Jen. “Maybe someone should invite her to lunch,” thought Jenna. She really wanted Christina to fit in like the rest of the office gals.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1647140-Future-Jenna