*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1672765-Jenna-gets-stuck
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Jenna gets stuck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenna gets stuck

    by: dmaskedfa
At noon the sound of massive hunger pangs ripping through the cavernous stomachs, rang through the office like a lunch bell.

As the entire office prepared to go to lunch a choir of groans and could hear as numerous desk chairs creak with relief as hundreds of pounds of gluttonous office blimps, struggling to lift their wide inflated rears. Christina watched as her coworkers slowly waddle their way out of the office reminding her of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. After exiting the office they entered the elevator 2 at a time. This was because A: they didn't want to exceed the elevators weight limit, and B: there wasn't enough room for three women of so much thick rolling fat.

Once in the lobby Jenna lend the parade of flesh (and Christina) out of the lobby of the building, her massive gut swaying as she went...until she felt her massive gut run into the handicap security gate that usually opens when she leaves the building.

The group was stood stunned as Jenna waddle backwards and tried to waddle forward to make the gate open.

No luck.

After the second attempt, Jenna, yelled to get the security guard that seems under qualified “How can I help?"

"This gate will not open!"

"Sorry, mam but it is broke." The guard said in a sigh. "The repairman should be here this afternoon. Just use the other gates in the meantime."

"Seriously! You can't see that I am too big to fit in those." she said jiggled her gut to make the point.

"Well there is always the entrance on the other side of the building." he said sighing, and walk back to his desk.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to squeeze through the gate.

*Noteb*
2. Walk to other end of the building.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dmaskedfa (UN: dmaskedfa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1672765-Jenna-gets-stuck