*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/1887830-Turn-himself-into-a-herm-humantaur-of-course
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1934303
A transformation story where all changes are final, and cannot be undone, only added to.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Turn himself into a herm humantaur of course!

    by: bobboled
Alan, very much regretting that he chose to exercise and jog to the mall rather than just drive there, raced back to his university apartment. He shared it with only one other roommate, a physics major by the name of Steve, because they had both paid extra for their own rooms and bathrooms. Alan, out of breath and sweating profusely, made it to his apartment, ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. he didn't want to be disturbed for a little while.

Placing the gemstone on the counter top, Alan stripped all of his clothing off and threw it to the other side of the bathroom. Looking in the mirror Alan took in his original male form for the last time. Alan was sure he wanted to do this, and was tired of being so normal. Alan had a transformation fetish, one that included many different kinds, but he always knew the kind of body he wanted for himself. he had always wanted to be a humantaur, like a centaur but with every part of him human. And to be a herm, enjoying the best of both sexes. And now, with this magical stone at his disposal his dream would be realized and no one would think anything of it.

Alan, grinning ear to ear, said aloud, "I wish to be a hermaphrodite humantaur, tall and muscular, but beautiful too. I want to have an athletic body and to be hung like a horse." Immediately he felt a churning sensation inside his gut and bent over in pain as something burned in his backside. There was a crack and a ripping sound as a pillar of flesh emanated from his behind, taking his butt with it. It extended over four feet behind him and filled out into a second torso with his butt on the end and a new pair of legs and genitals. Alan's entire body grew during this too, and he now stood at an impressive 6'5 from head to toe. There was almost not enough room in the bathroom for him now, so he opened the shower door and placed the back half of him in it. With his body in it's general shape, the overarching changes hit Alan. Alan's hips, legs and arms became curvy and soft before bulking up and becoming strong and feminine looking muscles. A six pack formed on his upper and lower torso while he flexed his biceps and stood in awe of his well toned thighs andhis heart shaped butt. His hips had flared out too and gave him a more girly gait. Two breasts pushed out of his upper chest and became modest C cups as all the hair on his body, save Alan's head and pubic mounds, disappeared.

His face changed too, losing his square chin and furrowed brow, his face became more angular and his features softened considerably. He had a cute button nose with a spatter of freckles, and his hair turned amber red and grew to medium length and tied in a ponytail. Alan's eyes turned green and his lips became soft and pouting. He looked a little tomboyish, but could have easily passed for an athletic model. Lastly, the penis in his front groin sunk into her body and became a horse sized pussy with a large clit, likely able to take her entire fist and more, and had a trim landing strip of red hair above it. Behind her in her rear groin, her rear dick grew to enormous portions, growing to just over a foot long soft, as a thick as a soda can, and with a nut sack that looked like it had a pair of grapefruit in it. In between her perky muscled butt cheeks her anus grew in size almost equal to her pussy and looked like it too could take her hand.

Looking in awe at her reflection in the mirror, that being the reflection of a humantaur sex god, Alan can't help but feel awesome. She felt strong, she felt sexy, and most of all she felt horny. Not content to merely wait and try to find another to help her release some steam, she made another hasty wish. "I cannot impregnate myself with my own semen." She saw the rock glow and knew it was done. Turning around in the cramped bathroom, she noticed something else; the bathroom had changed. where once there was a cramped space with a shower, sink and toilet, there was now just an open space of tiled floor with a bend over latrine, a sink and a shower head. The whole bathroom was the shower now and she could guess why. Alan would never had fit into a regular shower anymore, so the ring helped her out.

There was no time to waste, however, as she could feel her throbbing member, almost twenty inches when erect, brushing up against her lower six pack angrily, waiting. So she sat her back half down and with some impressive maneuvering managed to skewer her pussy with her horse sized dick, bending her lower half over so she could fuck herself. There was an outline in her stomach from her huge cock as she pumped her huge pussy full of her dick. Riding herself was amazing and soon she came, sperm flowing into her like a hose. Alan nearly passed out, but remained awake to clean herself up, scoop out most of her own semen, and take a shower to clean up.

After the shower, she...

You have the following choices:

1. Head back to your room to see how the wish has affected your life

*Noteb*
2. Change your roomate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/1887830-Turn-himself-into-a-herm-humantaur-of-course