*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Other: More magical items
  3. First encounter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/2251847-Other
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1934303
A transformation story where all changes are final, and cannot be undone, only added to.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: bobboled
A couple more:

Body Absorption
: someone is cursed(?) to be able to absorb other people's mass, often in interesting ways. That is to say, if someone were only halfway absorbed, they would still control what was left of themselves, and another copy of their consciousness might live on in the host. Other abilities can be added later, but don;t forget that each change is permanent! Reality is also warped around the user such that others will not find them odd, but anyone absorbed or partially absorbed, or having seen someone absorbed will not be affected and will be able to see reality as it is. The method of absorption can be as you please.

Futazon Outbreak: a strange disease rips through a small city, transforming men and women alike into large, muscled futanari women, who may or may not gain some peculiar abilities. the only known extra ability, so far, is that if one of the infected futanari has sex with another futa's ass, the receiving futa will grow another dick and possibly balls, although the limit to this varies from person to person. Feel free to add other strange mutations!

You have the following choices:

1. Body Absorption

2. Futazon Outbreak

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/2251847-Other