*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Self Pleasure
  2. Get naked
  3. Sister and Mother ride along
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934497-Matured-Powers/cid/1667259-Self-Pleasure
by Eralla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1934497
Your Mother shows you and your sister the powers you gained when you matured
This choice: Self Pleasure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Self Pleasure

    by: Eralla
"---have some fun" you say to your mother and sister. They stay silent as you start groping your mothers breasts.You start to put your, or rather your mother's, hand into your pants. Your mother speaks up "Look for my clit, hun." So you decide to follow her advice and move your hands looking for her clit and then start rubbing the tip of it. You continue to do so and you start moaning, but so does your mother and sister. The voices all moaning at once just makes you even more excited so you continue going faster and faster. Your mother starts saying "H-How about some more f-ah-fun, Son?" Your sister stays silent with only moans being heard every so often.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue solo

2. Mother's Fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eralla (UN: rocketsummoner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eralla has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934497-Matured-Powers/cid/1667259-Self-Pleasure