*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Turn him into a sock
  2. The surprise
  3. Invited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934652-Best-FriendsRight/cid/1599889-Turn-him-into-a-sock
Rated: E · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #1934652
Teen is invited to his best friend's house. (Shrinking/Transformation)
This choice: Turn him into a sock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Turn him into a sock

    by: NEDM (TwoTailedMoon)
Eric giggled to himself when the [sock] option popped up as he was scrolling through.

"Alright, I found one" The teen tried to hold in his laughter

"What is it?" Tommy asked suspiciously after picking up on his friend's expression.

"A sock..." Eric answered quickly

"A SOCK?! Forget it! There's no wa--" Tommy wasn't able to finish as Eric pulled the trigger.

After the flash had subsided, Tommy was no longer there. The teen looked down and saw a discarded sock in his place. Eric couldn't help but laugh hysterically as he walked over to the discarded clothing. Placing the gun down, he reached for the the sock [Tommy] to give him a good look.

"Woooooow this is hilarious" He clearly couldn't talk or move, but the older teen had a feeling Tommy was still aware of his surroundings somehow.

"Wooow, Tommy should really do his laundry more often" Eric spoke playfully. The situation just too comical. He was loving every moment of it.

"Hmmm, I wonder if Tommy would let me borrow this" The teen giggled as he looked down at his own socked feet.

There was a part of him that was considering actually wearing Tommy, but there was also a part that was wondering if that would be going too far.

You have the following choices:

1. Eric pulls his best friend on to his foot

2. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NEDM (TwoTailedMoon) (UN: twotailedmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NEDM (TwoTailedMoon) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934652-Best-FriendsRight/cid/1599889-Turn-him-into-a-sock