*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader's choice
  2. Invited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934652-Best-FriendsRight/cid/2836667-Readers-choice
Rated: E · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #1934652
Teen is invited to his best friend's house. (Shrinking/Transformation)
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reader's choice

    by: meg83
Then Eric accidentally spilled a drink all over Tommy.

Tommy said "fuck dude, I'm soaking"...

Eric then said "take them off and I'll put them in the dryer" what will I wear? "hmm well my clothes are to big for you so... Here"

He gave Tommy and said put these on till they are dry! Eric looked and said "I can't wear these they it's a pair of girls knickers and vest".

I know I'm sorry but it's all that will fit you till your clothes are dry unless you walk around naked....

My ex left them here she said "they had some chemicals spilt on them, in fact I forgot I had them till now "fine Eric".

Tommy went into the Eric's toilet/shower room that is connected to his room and put them on then he walked out and sat next to Eric on the bed.

They started playing on the playstation then Tommy got up and Eric said "dude, look you don't have a bulge, what happened".

Tommy felt between his legs and immediately realised his male genitalia had been replaced with girl's genitalia....

Then he felt the rest of his body changing too...

You have the following choices:

1. The one (continue this storyline)

*Noteb*
2. Different storyline

*Noteb*
3. Different storyline

*Noteb*
4. Different storyline

*Noteb*
5. Different storyline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NEDM (TwoTailedMoon) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934652-Best-FriendsRight/cid/2836667-Readers-choice