*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. it's Sabrina bad news for you
  2. new beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1737742-its-Sabrina-bad-news-for-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1934860
You're a girl who finds out she has magical powers just as she goes to college.
This choice: it's Sabrina, your dorm-mate and shes not happy to share  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

it's Sabrina bad news for you

    by: Jusenkyo
The door to the room flew open revealing the girl you bumped into earlier and her eyes locked on you. "You, I had this room all to my self this year special requested for my good marks but you just had to join at the last minute and ruin.... is that the beginner's guide to magic! Oh My God! your so far behind it's not even funny and here I was worried that I'd need to share a living space with someone. ha ha ha ha!" she laughed.

you frowned at her "hey just because I'm not as good as you at magic doesn't mean you can jus...." your words died as you herd her strange mumbling she was casting a spell! you didn't even have time to react as the change came over you and you fell to the floor in your new form. Ironically she cast the last spell you had been looking at before she walked in. she leaned down to talk to you.

"so we're going to play a little game, I'm going to turn you into things and if you can manage to turn yourself back I'll let you fully move in instead of you know being my stuff but for now I think I'll just use you to the fullest."

you had become...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. her panties

*Noteb*
2. her socks

3. a pillow

4. a piece of gum

5. something different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1737742-its-Sabrina-bad-news-for-you