*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. new beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1596126-new-beginnings
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1934860
You're a girl who finds out she has magical powers just as she goes to college.
Chapter #1

new beginnings

    by: Kentwolf
Emily got off the bus nervously, dragging her suitcase behind her as she glanced up at what she thought were birds, but they were really a pair of girls flying on brooms. she thought Witches only did that in stories. they were laughing as they flew over the buildings of the campus. she was so busy looking up that she didn't see the blonde girl until she walked right into her. the girl yelped in surprise and turned glaring at her "watch it!" she said angrilly, her ice blue eyes seeming to bore into Emily. "uh...s..sorry, i wasn't looking" Emily stammered blushing with embarrassment. the girl just huffed and walked off towards one of the buildings. Emily didnt know it, but she had just had her first encounter with Sabrina, the college Alpha bitch.

after an hour of getting lost in the huge campus, walking in on three different classes and being amazed by each of them. she finally found her dorm. she signed in and got her room key and a leaflet about the rules of the dorm. lugging her suitcase up the stairs she finally got into her room, it looked like she was going to be sharing with someone, one side of the room was already decorated with posters, clothes lying on one of the beds and a overpacked wardrobe stood open, dozens of pairs of shoes, skirts and dresses filled it. the bare side of the room was clearly hers.

she unpacked, placing her laptop on the bedside table, putting her suitcase worth of clothes into her own closet and sat on her new bed still in a slight state of shock from being told shes a witch. she pulled out the big thick magical book she had been given to study from and began flicking through the spells. it seemed magic could do almost anything, and she had seen the classes she had walked in on with students turned into mice for talking and a teacher levitating so she knew the book wasn't a joke with its contents.

she stopped on a chapter about transformation spells. they seemed pretty amazing, able to change objects or even people into other things. she was so enthralled with her reading that she didn't hear her door being unlocked until she realised someone was standing over her. she slowly looked up from her book...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934860-Transformation-College/cid/1596126-new-beginnings