*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936012-anime-fart-torture/cid/1605285-High-Stakes-Gym-Battle
by Celty
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1936012
well the title basicly explains it (This is a restart of a story by 'kirihito'. Not mine!)
This choice: Silver? His Rival?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

High Stakes Gym Battle

    by: Unknown
Silver was continuing his quest to prove to the world that he was the greatest trainer this world has ever known. He had been training his pokemon rigorously, and perhaps a little too harshly, in preparation for the next gym badge. It was a normal type gym full of annoying little girls and their "cute" pokemon. He was confident he would be done with these weaklings quickly, but there was one problem. The gym leader wouldn't show up! Silver, losing his patience, asked around about her. One of the girls at the gym said she was probably shopping in the Department Store. Silver followed this lead and found Whitney doing just that.

"Hey! You're the gym leader here right?" He walked up to her and immediately questioned her. Whitney smiled and responded in a much brighter tone than him. "Why, yes I am! What do ya need?" Silver cut right to the chase. He was going to make up lost time. "You owe me a battle for that badge of yours, immediately." Whitney wasn't liking Silver's tone at all. "And why is that?" She said with hands on her hips. Silver wasn't too happy with her at this point either. "Why? Because you don't show up to your gym that's why!" Whitney glared at him. Who does this guy think he is? But then she smiled again as she got an idea. "Fine, but if you lose... You forfeit your freedom to be my slave for life!" Silver was cocky and laughed at her. There was no way THAT would ever happen.

This was his downfall. Whitney was far stronger than expected and wiped his team out completely. Whitney jumped up and down repeatedly in excitement. "Yay! Yay! I win! You lose!" She says in a sing-song voice. Silver couldn't believe he was bested by HER. Of all the stronger trainers in the world. Whitney giggled at him down at his knees. "Already in the position huh? Good fart cushion." She approached him. What did she just say!? Silver lifted his head only to have his face shoved in Whitney's cheeks. A disgusting fart blew through her shorts into his nostrils. He was forced to the ground and smothered by her smelly butt. She rubbed her ass in his face. "Oops. Did I do that?" She giggles and lets out a monster size fart. "Oh boy that stinks."

Silver wanted to die. Humiliated and Disgusted.

You have the following choices:

1. She calls the gym trainers in on it.

*Noteb*
2. She gets Silver acquainted with her ass hole!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Celty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936012-anime-fart-torture/cid/1605285-High-Stakes-Gym-Battle