*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three different timelines..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936961-The-Possession-Chronicles/cid/1604844-Three-different-timelines
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1936961
18 year old Kevin gains the power to Possess other people's bodies
Chapter #1

Three different timelines..

    by: 3impactangel
It started out just a normal day for 18 year old Kevin. He was walking outside when he found a blue rock on the ground. He bent down to pick up the rock which seemed to be glowing. "What the hell is this?" Kevin said as he bent down and grabbed the rock. Little did he know he was grabbing a shard of a meteorite which had crashed on the earth awhile ago and this was a small shard that flew off and landed near his home. Once he grabbed it the rock started to glow every more bright. Then it felt like it was burning into his hand. "Arrrghh.. what the!?!" he yelled in pain as he tried to throw the rock back on the ground. Only it was stuck to his hand, and burned and disolved into his skin. He held his hand in pain as the rock disolved into his body fully. After a minute the pain stopped and he looked at his hand. It was perfectly normal! There was no burn mark or anything! Kevin had no idea what was going on!! Then suddenly he grabbed his head in pain.. it was as if somebody was talking to him inside his mind. The voice explained that the meteorite contained an alien power.. and that it was now passed onto Kevin. It told him that he now had the power to possess other people's bodies by just walking up to them and 'jumping' into their bodies. The voice soon after stopped and Kevin didn't know if he was dreaming or if he really had this power. He needed to find out!!

It was here that the universe split into three timelines.. One where he was on his way to school in the morning. One where he was on his way to work for the evening. And one where it was his day off school and work...

You have the following choices:

1. He was on his way to school

2. He was on his way to work

3. It was his day off work and school

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 3impactangel (UN: 3impactangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
3impactangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936961-The-Possession-Chronicles/cid/1604844-Three-different-timelines