*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938111-Destroyed-by-Josh/cid/1609641-The-beginning
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1938111
Teen boy Steve gets dominated and humiliated by the younger brother of his best friend.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: redhead3710
It is a warm summer day, you are Steve, 19 years old, and in your last year of school. Your best friend is named Tom, who you also go to school with. He is of your age and has a brother, Josh, who just turned 16. Tom really is a good guy and you come along with him pretty well, but you can not stand his brother and often you ask yourself how brothers could be so different. Tom is a nice, gentle guy who is friendly to everybody he knows, while Josh behaves like a selfish, arrogant prick that likes picking on people whenever he feals like it and, having his looks and knowing it, is popular with the girls, who seem to find his toughness attractive. Often Tom would stand up for people Josh is picking on, and they would have quarrels. When you see this, you frequently think Josh is an idiot, that needs to be tought a lesson.

Now, it is a friday after school, Tom is sick, and as you leave the school you see his brother waiting for you in front of the gate. 'Hey Steve', he sais. You kind of didn't like the idea, that he wants to talk to you and don't stop your walk, while saying 'Sorry Josh, no time. A friend of my is gonna visit me at my place in a few minutes.', but he follows you and sais 'That's no problem, I'm not gonna stay at your place for long.'. As you look at him a little puzzled he kind of grins and explains 'You know my brother is sick, and he asked me to go over to your place and borrow a book of yours for a homework he has to write.'. 'Which one?' You ask. 'That one about great britain and world war two.' 'OK, come with me, I'll give it to you' You say, as you know Tom writes a paper on Winston Churchill and you have at least two books that partly cover the topic.

On the ten minutes walk to your parents house you don't talk a word. You kind of feel uncomfortable having this bully, who you despise with all your senses at your home, and you know exactly that he also despises you, because you are not a mindless self-centered idiot like himself. That you just lied to him about a friend coming for a visit, and the fact that you parents aren't at home doesn't help to make you feel better either, but not helping Tom iss not an option. As he walks next to you, you can not help but recognize the shape of his body. He does not have giant weight-lifter muscles, but is of average height just like you, maybe 1.80, slim and athletic with broad sholders, well defined muscles on arms and legs and, as far as you can see from a glimpse, also on his chest. A functional, energetic, young body, you think. Tanned skin, curly, brown hair and dark eyes. You can understand why he the girls like his appearance. As it is a hot summer day, he is barefoot and weared flip-flops, and you realize that he hobbles a little bit while walking.

'OK, here we are. Wait a second, I'll go upstairs and look for the book.' you say. You figure, that letting him wait outside is the first step for getting rid of him as quickly as possible, but he makes clear that it wouldn't work out. 'Aaw man, can't you let me in for just a second? I hurt my ankle yesterday playing basketball and it would be great to sit down for a second.'

You have the following choices:

1. You don't like it, but you decide to let Josh in

*Noteb*
2. You tell Josh to wait outside

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 redhead3710 (UN: redhead3710 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
redhead3710 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938111-Destroyed-by-Josh/cid/1609641-The-beginning