*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rush in and grab the book.
  2. Tex.
  3. Magic or science!?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/2039924-Rush-in-and-grab-the-book
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: Rush in and grab the book.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rush in and grab the book.

    by: Runner
.. rush in and take the book. Tex knew that you knew about the existence of science, and that stealth was no longer an option.

"Okay. I wonder who has been studying this?" you muttered aloud as you held the science book. You were fascinated, and had already started to make mental notes about the similarities of the few things you've seen in the book, and your own magic book. You were so engrossed, you didn't notice Tex's rather forceful entry into the sitting room until he tried to grab the book out of your hands.

"Hey? What are you doing?!" you demanded, though you suspected that you now knew who's book you were reading.

"Give me that book" Tex said through gritted teeth.

"Why should I?" you demanded.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/2039924-Rush-in-and-grab-the-book