*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1813406-Pulled-Korra-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1938934
Not the blue cats, but from the land of airbending and beyond!
This choice: Pulled Korra out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pulled Korra out.

    by: Unknown
Naga gave Korra`s undies one big tug and pulled the poor girl out of the snow mound. Korra whimpered as her burning ass touched the cold, soft snow. She whimpered and flinched as Naga dropped the ruined remains of her torn panties. Korra tentatively stood up with Naga supporting her. When Korra finally stood without her dogs support, she grabbed her knees and panted heavily. Korra grabbed the ruined remains of her undies which hung from her butt like a thread cape. She moaned in despair, then decided to move on.

"Ugh, well all for it." Korra said sadly.

Korra slipped down her fur waist-cape and baggy blue pants, leaving her bottom nude. In modesty Korra covered the front of her pussy and ran her hand across her bum. The wedgie had left red creases and marks on ass-hole, Korra winced as her rough fingers met the sensitive skin. Korra fire bent a small hole into the ground, letting the steam loosen up her wounds. Korra bent up a small stream of water into her butt-hole. The water glowed blue as Korra used her healing powers to soothe the pain in her ass. Korra moaned and giggled, then quickly remembered, someone might show up and see her.

"This feels good, but I should stop before it freezes." Korra said.

Korra stopped the healing, her butt was still sore but at least the marks were gone. Korra reached into the nap-sack on Naga`s side-pouch and pulled out a pair of dark purple panties. Korra put the underwear on and then shimmied into her pants and cape.

"All right Naga, lets go home." She said.

You have the following choices:

1. Naga wedgies Korra all the way home.

*Noteb*
2. Korra meets some trouble along the way.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1813406-Pulled-Korra-out