*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1812880-Naga-in-an-unfortunate-incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1938934
Not the blue cats, but from the land of airbending and beyond!
This choice: Naga in an unfortunate incident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naga in an unfortunate incident

    by: Unknown
"Just letting Naga out to stretch her legs!" Korra said to the lotus guard.

The guard smiled and opened up the gate as the avatar rode into the southern tundra. Life in the south-pole was bleak for the young and rowdy girl. The only joy Korra got was riding on her polar-dog and seeing how fast and far she could go. In a few days time her air bending master would arrive and then maybe Korra could get some excitement. Maybe he would move her to his home in republic city where she could live the city life and meet some cool friends. Just anything but snow, training and more snow. Her thoughts were interrupted when she realized she forgot to pull up on Naga`s reigns and slow her down. Naga had ben running at top speed and Korra was losing her balance.

Disaster came in the form of a baby penguin that crossed their paths. Korra knew her hound would either eat or squash the poor thing under-foot if she didn't stop her. Korra pulled on Naga`s reigns, causing Naga to stop abruptly and accidently toss Korra over-head. Korra sailed for a while until she crashed into a thick mound of snow. Korra`s upper-body was completely buried arms and all. Only Korra`s lower half stuck out. Korra kicked her legs and wiggled her hips in a vain attempt to break free. She heard the whimpering of her pet as Naga came by to inspect her master.

"It`s okay girl, just pull me out okay?" Korra said.

Naga then spotted something sticking out of Korra`s pants. A thick dark blue layer of cloth that intrigued the beast. Naga, thinking that it was a handle of some kind, softly bit into the fabric. Unbeknownst to Naga, it was Korra`s underwear. Korra felt a shiver throughout her spine as Naga chomped on her undies.

"Wait, Naga don`t!" Korra wailed.

But it was too late, Naga tugged on the underwear, splicing the fabric up Korra`s ass and genitals. Korra screamed as the otherwise soft fabric clawed itself into Korra`s butt. Korra squirmed and wiggled as Naga pulled back in an attempt to free her master. Tears ran down the mighty avatar`s face as she uselessly tried to call Naga off. She feared someone would come by and see this predicament, Korra would`ve just died.
The wedgie continued to cut it`s way up Korra`s big butt, furthering the pain and humiliation she privately faced.

Finally Naga gave one big tug and...

You have the following choices:

1. Pulled Korra out.

*Noteb*
2. Tore Korra`s underwear to shreds.

*Noteb*
3. Acidently pulls off Korra`s pants and panties.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938934-Avatar-wedgies/cid/1812880-Naga-in-an-unfortunate-incident