*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grow Rebecca
  2. Homeward bound
  3. Reggie's amazing discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/1624534-Grow-Rebecca
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939298
A scientist creates a ray gun that alters size. GTS, BE, vore, anything welcome.
This choice: Grow Rebecca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Grow Rebecca

    by: Me
(Apologies for reuse of some of your words, it just seems right to have a sort of mirror image).
Reggie decided to have some fun, so he made sure no one was looking and pulled out the ray gun. There was a switch near the front, with a G and an S on it, along with a dial which he assumed controlled the degree of growth or shrinkage, as well as an electric pad below it, which at a quick glance contained options to affect the whole object, or just a certain part. He made sure it was set to grow, and turned the dial about three quarters to max, and took aim

----------------------------------------

"You're such a fucking asshole!", Rebecca screamed, infuriated at Donny. Rebecca had curly, dirty blonde hair, freckled face, and wore colourful, baggy clothes. Today it was a yellow and black zipped top, with red jeans not particularly closely cut. Her tan coloured knee length riding style boots was her only concession to body fitting clothing that day. Earrings, a couple of necklaces, bracelets and rings completed her look.

"Look, I already said I was sorry!", Donny yelled back. "Holy shit, let it go!"

"If you love that big-titted slut so much, why don't you just fuck off and be with her, leave me alone you asshole!", Rebecca was referring to Lana Bolivar, a Brazilian cheerleader on campus renowned for her gargantuan breasts and otherwise small frame.

"Rebecca, you're just being so...fucking...immature...", Donny's voice dwindled as Rebecca started growing. Soon his eyes were level with her breasts, then her belly button, then her knees. Rebecca was speechless as well, looking down at him as she continued to grow. Soon Rebecca had reached 120 feet tall. Amazingly her clothes had grown with her though her body filled out the clothes a bit more, the jeans were now tight to her legs and the top had ridden up her torso and framed her boobs a bit more obviously. As she grew her body filled the gap between the buildings toppling a lamp post and squashing a rubbish bin. Donny stared up and quietly exclaimed "well fuck me...".............."and you never mentioned you had your belly button pierced......"

A smile began to spread across Rebecca's face. She looked down, hands on hips. "Well Donny, I guess you should have learned to respect me before now", she reached down and picked him up, and started walking off, her booted steps now echoing around the more or less deserted campus, causing some cracks in the paving as she walked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Me (UN: ooo000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anakinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/1624534-Grow-Rebecca