*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Homeward bound
  2. Reggie's amazing discovery
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/1614033-Homeward-bound
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939298
A scientist creates a ray gun that alters size. GTS, BE, vore, anything welcome.
This choice: Decided to take them back home and keep them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Homeward bound

    by: anakinguy
"Whoa shit! This is amazing!", Reggie yells, deafening Jenna. "You're coming with me Jenna, we're gonna have a lot of fun", Regie smiled down at his new captive. Reggie stuck Jenna in his shirt pocket and tucked the ray gun in his pants and took off, unknowingly stepping on some of the other shrunken students on the way out. He began thinking of all the possibilities that this machine brought him, and of all the fun that could be had. After leaving the building, halfway to his dorm room, he saw one of his good friends, Rebecca, who was having a heated argument with her boyfriend, Donny.

Reggie always thought that Donny was just a huge asshole, who mistreated Rebecca. He would constantly cheat on her, belittle her, and yell at her, and she usually accepted it, but now it seemed like she was done with it. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to try the size gun out for himself and have a bit of fun.

You have the following choices:

1. Grow Rebecca

2. Shrink Donny

*Noteb*
3. Do nothing and continue on home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anakinguy (UN: anakinguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anakinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/1614033-Homeward-bound