*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1651429-People-Sokka-knew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: People Sokka knew (Katara, Toph, Suki, Ty Lee, etc.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

People Sokka knew

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Mai's eyes went from Katara, who represented the Water Tribes, to Toph Bei Fong and Suki of the Kyoshi Warriors, who represented the Earth Kingdom, to Ty Lee, who represented the Fire Nation, along with Mai herself. It was a small, but elite group, a gathering of some of the powerful young women who would be expected to do their duty in repopulating the world.

And Mai herself would, of course, be among them. Oh, she missed Zuko, but she also missed sex, and she was fairly certain that it wasn't actually possible to do it with a spirit.

So she fully expected, and intended, to make plenty of time for herself with the future father of the next generation of humanity.

Mai had been skeptical of this, initially, pointing that this would ultimately mean a LOT of inbreeding with every successive generation, but Yue -- representing the female spirit -- had said that a blessing had been placed on Sokka's bloodline, so that no children sprung from his loins would be born with defects, and they in turn would never bear any children with defects, and so on.

She had also said something about airbending being reintroduced to the world through Sokka's line, but by that point Mai had stopped really paying attention.

A half-naked Sokka was a very distracting sight, in her defense.

At length, emerging from her thoughts, Mai spoke.

"Okay," she said in her usual bored drawl. "I'm not going to waste your time with niceties or speeches or whatever. There's only one reason we're all here today, and that reason happens to be wearing a very tight loincloth."

Her eyes flitted down to Sokka's groin, and she saw the bulge growing in his garment.

She licked her lips.

"Fuck him," she said simply, eloquently, an order and a request and a suggestion all in one.

Katara, Suki, Ty Lee, and Toph nodded in understanding, and along with Mai they all discarded their clothes, leaving themselves as naked as the day they'd been born.

What happened next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1651429-People-Sokka-knew