*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2910826-To-Reignite-Ones-Inner-Fire-Part-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Follow Zuko on his journey to prepare for Aang's return.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

To Reignite One's Inner Fire, Part 1.

    by: Wolfboy.com
And so after a month of rest and recovery Zuko began his journey to prepare for Aang's return. It was a bit of an awkward moment when he tried to explain to his crew his plan's for the future, especially when he told them of the future. They thought at first that the shock of being banished from his home had driven him insane. But once they reached The Sun Warrior Ruins and saw that not only was the tribe still alive, but The Dragon Ran and Shaw, Zuko's crew was ready to believe just about anything he told them, no matter how improbable or crazy it sounded.

But as the weeks rolled by as Zuko received direct instruction from The Fire Bending Masters, he noticed that while his skill in the forums and techniques improved, his fire power was weaker then before. Not nearly as much as when he first joined Team Avatar, but it was not nearly as potent as it should be given his clear sense of purpose and powerful drive to defeat Ozai and restore peace to the world.

But one night, while he was meditating, he experienced intense flashbacks of some of the darkest moments in his past life. While he had moments like these before, this time it honestly felt like he was experiencing these times all over again. Like his banishment, his near death at the hands of pirates, the village he tried to save from thugs but ended up rejecting him, betraying his uncle at Ba Sing Se and his death at Azula's hand. He was so convinced he was reliving these moments that he ended up attacking his uncle when he came to check up on him. Luckily Iroh was able to subdue and comfort his nephew back to reality with little injury.

When Zuko explained what was happening to him Iroh knew that his nephew was suffering from a severe case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. And while there were ways to treat his condition, they were very time consuming, ranging form months to years. Time he didn't have to waste.

But then he remembered Aang telling him of how he once trained with an old man called Guru Pathik to master The Avatar State. About how he had to clear his chakra's by confronting and letting go of his fear, guilt, shame, etc. He didn't fully understand what he was talking about at the time, but from what he did understand is that this ancient wise man might be the only person in the world who could help him finally confront his inner demons and find balance in himself.

And so 3 months pasted as Zuko journeyed to The Eastern Air Temple, all the while nightmares kept him up at night and flashbacks plagued him during the day. He barely ate, he was even become more hostile and withdrawn then when he used to be in his past life. He didn't think such a thing was possible. By the time he finally found the Air Temple Ruins he was almost skin and bones from lack of nourishment, as well as dark and heavy bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. He was a lost and broken shell of a young man.

"Are you certain that this Guru Pathik lives here Prince Zuko?" Iroh asked unsure as he and his nephew searched for the elusive spiritual master.

"He has to be here uncle. If I came all this way for nothing I am going to literally lose my mind." Zuko answered desperately as he hoped with every fiber of his being that the guru was at the top of these stairs along the mountainside. Once they reached the top they found a meditation garden where a dark skinned bald old man with a big bushy beard sat in a deep meditation. "He's here..yes..thank.." the young price so overcome with relief that his exhaustion caught up with him and he fainted.

"Zuko!" Iroh exclaimed with worry as he caught his nephew before he hit the ground.

Pathik awoke from his meditation when he heard the disturbance "Oh dear." he said calmly but empathetically as he stood up and walked over to examine the young man. He didn't need to read his chi to see that something was very wrong. "I had a feeling that this young man would seek me out, but never imagined the journey would take such a toll." he said sadly.

"You knew we were coming?" Iroh asked.

"Indeed. I had a vision nearly 5 months ago of the world engulfed in flames, of a young man with a flamed shaped on his face standing among the flames looking at the remains of the world with much regret. But I also had a vision of the same young man standing proudly, happily with his loved ones as he was standing before a crowd of people from all over world, coming together to help create a better future. This young man has a great destiny before him and if the world is to be at peace once again, he must become The New Firelord." the guru said solemnly as he place a hand on Zuko's head to help him have a peaceful sleep.

(The Next Morning.)

Zuko awoke feeling well rest for the first time in he couldn't remember how long. As he sat up to take in his surroundings he notice the same old man he had been searching for to be sitting near by with bowl of fresh fruit ready "Well someone looks very well rested, judging by your bed head." Pathik said with good humor at the prince's messy hair.

Zuko fixed it as best he could as the old man handed him the bowl "Thank you." he said politely as he ate with gusto, his appetite returning to him. He then noticed that his uncle was nowhere to be found. "Where is-"

"Your uncle has returned to your camp down the mountain. He understands that in order for you to unlock your chakras, you must an environment free of distraction." the wise man explained.

"So you know why I'm here?"

"Yes. Iroh explained everything while you slept. And I will be more then happy to help you achieve inner peace. But be warned young prince, opening the chakras is a very intense experience, more intense then you may truly realize. And once you begin this process, you cannot stop until all 7 are open. Or your mind and spirit will fall into even greater turmoil and you may never recover from it."

Zuko didn't need to think about his decision, he already made it when he was brought back to begin again.

"I come too far just stop now. I'm ready."

"Very well. Once you have finished your meal we will begin."

You have the following choices:

1. Continue to follow this storyline.

*Noteb*
2. Skip to Book 1.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2910826-To-Reignite-Ones-Inner-Fire-Part-1